- 2018, pop-up event, Publications+, Ignite Gallery, Toronto, Ontario.
- 2015, Politics of Design (juried, catalogue), Xpace Cultural Centre, Toronto, Ontario.
- 2015, 100th Annual OCAD University Graduate Exhibition, OCAD University, Toronto, Ontario.
- 2013, All Inclusive, OCAD University, Toronto, Ontario.[Note 1]
- 2013, Disrupting and Undoing Salon (juried, in collaboration with Jan Derbyshire, Qi Chen and Angela Punshon), OCAD University, Toronto, Ontario.[Note 2]
- 2012, Face2face Postcard Project, OCAD University, Toronto, Ontario.
- OCAD University, Master of Design in Inclusive Design, 2014.
- Gove, Emily. “David Caterini & David Schnitman, Paul Chartrand, Julian Garcia & Eli Kerr, Ambrose Li, Pablo Muñoz and Stephen Surlin — Politics of Design.” Volume 6, Xpace Cultural Centre, 2015, pp. 70–77, www.xpace.info/xpace-volume-6/.
- Long. “Empty Bowls 2015 Toronto.” 19 Oct. 2015, www.thelongandtheshortofit.ca/empty-bowls-2015-toronto/.
- Arps, Freddie. “How to make communication work: salsa and blinds.” 2 Apr. 2013, disruptingundoingsalon.wordpress.com/2013/04/02/how-to-make-communication-work-salsa-and-blinds/.
- Private collection, Toronto, Canada.